View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Now, to contradict myself...

Don't take my above sentiments as meaning never change programs. It can be fun to try new ideas, and lifting isn't life or death.

I simply think it's better to occasionally try new ideas that are found in different programs as opposed to completely changing your program, if that makes sense.

There is a balance in all this. I see some guys on other forums who are squatting 185-205 after 3-4 years and that's simply not getting it done. Progression on the big lifts has to remain the cornerstone, no matter what you do.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote