View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #26
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Deadlift > All other assistance lifts
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Solid work. Stay healthy Swede!
Thanks BtB, I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Deadlifts as assistance lifts? I like your style.
Well, it assists all other lifts inkluding itself so why not? =) And since I cant go superheavy yet I have to think off it as assistance work for form manily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab54 View Post
Always a great day to get some extra deadlift work in!
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
remind me never to buy a news paper in Sweeden!!

nice assistance work Big Swede
Thanks man =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull14 View Post
Good, solid work Swede. What you reckon your max deadlift is after those easy 200's?
Thanks Pull. Still causios and pulling it really slow and controlled off the floor due to the glute tension but I think im good for 250-260kgs this year IF i manage to stay off injury witch is my priority. 600lbs would be awesome though!

Other notes:

I lost 4-5kg's while in denmark due to being busy and the wicked food prices, eating my self retarded all day since I came back and allready gained 2.5kg's since wednesday. Good stuff, now time for a couple of pizzas and I might have me another chicken with that.... =)

ME session tomorrow morning. SFW!!!