View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 10:59 AM   #6
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
It's not in the joint nor near connective tissue. It's right under the horseshoe.

Not sure what bursitis is...must Google.
You mentioned it started 2 weeks ago, or about two weeks ago; do you remember if there was any tweak occur then? Or two days prior to two weeks ago, etc? Any workout or daily chore you may be able to link it to?

If not, I'd be inclined to get it checked out, with bones, muscles and age, you just don't know what may be going on underneath.

When I had a bruised bone, I ended up with a huge lump on my shin which I'd whacked on a raised metal step on a ferry after falling flat on my face; I had the entire lower leg, back and front, covered in a bruise which lasted a long time but the lump sat there for a good 7 months or so...not something you'd easily miss, so I don't think you have a bruised bone.