View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
gaspers04
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member
Default Gaspers Diet Plan ~Under Construction~

Hey there MAB, now that I am back on track with my training (thank you very much to all who contributed!) I am reorganizing my diet plan. The holidays kicked my arse bad and I ready to shed this blanket.

TitanCT's article that he contributed (Mountain Dog Diet) really got me thinking and changing my views a little bit. I was never really into "organic" and Ill probably never be totally. But after reading further into why our meats are loaded with antibiotics I will never look at the meat on my plate the same. I know some local farmers and they backed up the reasons for antibiotics in our meats as well, and they didnt have anything to gain from not answering honestly.

I locate a local farm that is state certified organic, their cattle are on a pasture rotation, their chickens are free range and they even have non-pasteurized milk. I may even try some of their honey to curb an occasional sweet tooth.

Flame On!

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links