View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 AM   #6
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Friday day 5---- had to miss this training day because i had to go out to the Woods and do some ARMY training with my students. i ran 2miles on friday morning dropped and other 30 seconds off my time.... went 17:17 for two miles, which im kinda happy about.
i just got back to where i could do two miles again without my back hurting so bad i want to cry. i had a disk injury back in 2002 that has given me hell. i can work thru the pain, actually i have grown to not even notice most of the time. But for awhile i could only get a mile down and the i had to stop because of the pain. the Army doctor told me to run at my own pace and distance, but that doesn't help when you are trying to keep the excess weight down. Anyways, back to friday......
i went out to the woods and came back into go to the gym at 5pm but my knees hurt so bad from beating the bush i caouldn't force myself to do legs, so i just went back out to the woods and finished up the training. i will be back on schedule on monday for Back and biceps....

hope this log is helping ya'll out, i know im liking the results im starting to see
nighttrain is offline   Reply With Quote