Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member
Default Thanks Guys! Support is always appreciated

I just can't help but call BS on the call though, people keep telling me rules are rules but all the damn rules say are this :

Causes for Disqualification for the Deadlift :

Any downward movement of the bar during the upward movement during the lift.
AKA Hitching which wasn't done and the Bar never went down

Failure to stand erect with the shoulder and hips in an erect position.
I put my hips through, which most lifters don't and get whites for

Failure to lock the knee straight at the completion of the lift.
My knees were locked at COMPLETION

Supporting the bar on the thighs during the performance of the lift.
AKA Ramping which I did not do

Lowering the bar before receiving the center referee's signal.
I held the weight

Allowing the bar to return to the platform without maintaining control with both hands or deliberately dropping the bar after the referee's signal.
All lifts were controlled

Taken from wikipedia and the rule book.

Rules of the Dead Lift

Facing the front of the platform, the lifter grasps the bar laid horizontally at their feet with an optional grip in both hands and lifts upward in one movement until the lifter is standing erect.
The bar is allowed to stop, but no downward movement is allowed. There is no start command for the deadlift.
Upon completion of the lift, the lifter shall be standing erect with hips and knees locked. The shoulders must be square and are not required to be thrust back past the erect position. If they are thrust back and all other criteria is acceptable, the lift will be considered good.
The lifter shall stay in this erect position with shoulders back and hips and knees locked until the center referee's signal consisting of a downward motion of the hand and the verbal command "DOWN". The signal will not be given until the bar is held under control and the lifter is in the finished position. The "DOWN" command will be given regardless if the lift is good or not;

or prior to the completion of the lock out if an obvious infraction has been committed in an effort to save the energy of the lifter for any remaining attempts.

Any raising of the bar or deliberate bona fide attempt to break contact between the floor and the weights will be considered an attempt.

So if my INFRACTION did not meet any of the causes for disqualification, WTF. I am sick of these politics about RULES.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote