View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #4
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

last night was a down day... just changed the work out program up this week, we will see if i like it or not. One of the two guys i workout with was crying that he wanted another rest day so we are going from 5days straight to 4 four day plan with wed. as a down day and also weekends are always down...

new workout looks like this.......

monday- back and biceps- DEADLIFT/ SLDL/ PULLUPS/ SOME BICEPS EXERCs...
tuesday- chest triceps- FLAT/ INCLINE/ alt between BB and DB/ throw in some cable flys standing and seated incline flys/ and then tricep excercises
wednesday- OFF
thrusday- SHOULDERS AND TRAPS
friday- LEGS
sat and sun- OFF

*********** i had a good nights sleep last night, so ima try it the same way today and see what happens..... 4 pumps transform 30min to 1hr prior to workout in the evening, i go to the gym at 5pm so somewhere around 4pm is the time... and im continuing the G-force in the AM as i like the calming feeling it gives me prior to work
nighttrain is offline   Reply With Quote