Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Cheers all! Glad you liked the video, I was in a bit of a rush to get it loaded up, I do need some proper software I'm uploading the higher res version at the moment in case anyone is interested in seeing it in better quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Super lifting! Tell me, is the sumo deadlift better than the traditional one? Lots of guys on here use it to great effect.
It varies, I'm not sure why I'm better at Sumo. All signs say I probably should be better at Conventional (short torso, long limbs) but somehow I'm not so great at the Conventional style. Perhaps a lack of basic back strength, I'm not sure.

Anyway leading up to this competition I did train mostly conventional and conventional variations.

Interestingly what lead up to the 260kg Squat, a 10kg PR by the way, was a diet of mostly Partial Squats and GMs and of course my Deadlift training. I stayed away from Squats mostly to save my knees.

Last edited by Fazc; 01-29-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote