Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member
Default RPS Jan 28 2012 Bodybygamma meet write up

Not a good way to start of the new year.

Squat
500-No lift, bar rolled forward on my neck and I lost it
500-3whites
530- Just too burnt out from uncomfortable conditions.

Bench Press
320-No lift, Forgot about the new bench command
320-3whites, not shown, I smoked it
350-3whites

Deadlift
570-3whites smoke show
610-No lift, the bar twisted around and out of position
610-No lift, 1white light,...my left knee, locked, unlocked, relocked even though the bar never stopped moving up, and leverage wise my right leg is slightly longer than the left.

*Odd that calls like that never get brought up on bench press, or geared lifters...

I don't blame the whole FED, I just blame substitute and questionable judges.

Anyways I still managed to take a JR and Men 242 Raw Am Classic 1st place(in both cross division), not that, stupid trophies or placings ever mattered to me. If they did I would have competed in the morning, and take best lifter, out of the womens, teens and juniors, but that is a cop out.

Here is the 610 video full meet coming up :

I feel cheated, I had a bad meet, just not in to it, but had I got 610 I would have totaled 1460 rather than 15lbs less my prior total 1435, and would have at least been able to call this meet a step forward.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links