Old 01-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
IronMaiden
Brawn
Points: 619, Level: 12 Points: 619, Level: 12 Points: 619, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup
Fav Supp: BCAAs and Glutamine
IronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributorIronMaiden is a consistent contributor

Yesterday and Today are my rest days this week. I'm still so ridiculously sore that I would be a useless mess if I was in the gym today.

If you look at my split I always do Quads and Hamstrings on the same day... most people separate them. I personally like super setting hams heavy, hit a stability type movement, and then blasting my quads with squats. I like the pump I get in my hams to help me with my squats. I've been getting some serious weight up (last week 135lbs for 10, 225 for 10, 275 for 8, 315 for 2, 350lbs for 3 (new PR), then finishing it off with 225 for 25 reps). Looking at it you would expect the 350 set to have been the hardest... well def not! That last set of 225 for 25 was RIDICULOUS!!!! I love it tho because I have such a good pump from everything I've done that I busted out the first 20 reps and only struggled on the last 5. It's incredible what mind of matter can really do for you!

I'm just looking for opinions on quad and ham on same day or split. What's your thoughts??
It's nearly overpowering
I cannot begin to describe
The hunger that I feel again
Run if you intend to survive
For the beast is coming to life
IronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote