View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #12
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurner View Post

Yup, 155, I didn't even think to check the bar, I only noticed playing back the video after the flight had finished. But regardless of the misload, my form wasn't there on the first. Once I slowed myself down and stopped rushing it all fell into place.

Thanks BtB .
I nearly went through the same thing at my first meet. There was a misload but I was lucky enough to catch it. We also had over-zealous spotters. I had to tell them not to come close to me. They tipped one guy sideways where he was trying to rack and he tweaked something.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote