Originally Posted by Fire36
Of greatest interest to those trying to get big, however, are the following benefits:
• Reduction of joint pain
• Increased energy levels
• Decreased inflammation throughout the entire body
• Improved functioning of the immune system
• Increased strength levels
• Increased testosterone levels
• Increased levels of HGH (human growth hormone)
• Increased oxygen delivery to the cells during workouts
• Decreased bodyfat
• Increased insulin sensitivity
• Increased sex drive
These are the biggest benefits to those of us in the strength training world, the above information was compiled by one of the few people I trust when it comes to strength training adn conditioning.
Wow it does quite a bit. Thanks for the great info. I may have to start taking it.