Thread: My rant!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Sometimes the only thing you do is forcefully take charge. Tell the kids to sit down and shutup. If they don't listen, unplug every electrical device and throw them outside.

I hate to give you one of those "I was there" type of spiels...but I was. I awoke one day to find my (now ex) wife wasn't paying the car and rent. She was paying credit cards instead, trying to hide them from me. In a week's time we lost our car and apartment due to non-payment.

It was time for me to take charge of my life and find ways to prevent things like this from happening again.

Find a way to get a car. Find a way to control the kids - don't fear major punishments - you are the adult. And somehow find a way to get through to your wife so she understands the opinions of others means little in this life.

Hang in there Tim. Stress carves character. Take charge the best you can. There is nothing worse in life then allowing situations control you.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote