UncleSlam
Brawn
Points: 896, Level: 15 Points: 896, Level: 15 Points: 896, Level: 15
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: Heavy as possible
Fav Supp: Raw Beef
UncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality posts

Alright today was not a good day. Did a dismounted recon mission this morning where we had to cross country walk across 2 feet of snow for about 6 klicks. I fell very hard and thought I might have broken my ankle. I walked it off and got back it was starting to get passed my usual time in the gym when it is clear of douchebags. So I chugged 2 energy drinks and went to do legs. It was some shitty lifting and its my fault I should have listened to my body but I didnt rest a bit. Anyway here is today's workout;

Back Squats: 225lbs x10, 325lbs x5, 350lbs x5, 370lbs x3-5 (Bad form here it was partial)
Front Squats: 225lbs 4x5
I started Goblet squats but could not do it correctly so went to DB Lunges and was to smoked for that so I went to the Leg Machine instead. I dont like machines but no choice.
Leg Extensions: 2 45lb Plates x10, 3 45lb Plates x8, 4 45lb Plates x5, 5 45lb Plates x3
Leg Curls: 1 45lb Plate x10, 2 45lb Plate x8, 3 45lb Plate x5, 4 45lb Plate x3

Skipped my core exercises and left the gym disgraced with myself.
UncleSlam is offline   Reply With Quote