View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:01 PM   #97
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor
Default New Supps

Ok my new supps arrived today and I'm going to start a seperate log / review on these cutting supplements.

Animal Cuts 42 pak
CLA
BCAA's
Chromium Picolinate.

The log will start my Monday the 25th of Jan which is (American) Sunday 24th.
Stay tuned and keep your eye's open for this upcoming no bs review.

Side info:

Chromium Picolinate.
Chromium, a trace mineral, is essential to the body's production of insulin. Insulin is a hormone that stabilizes the body's blood sugar level. Research shows that chromium is an essential part of our diet. It can have many beneficial results when supplemented.

It enhances insulin's effect in the body, improving the uptake of glucose, thereby causing better blood circulation and maintenance of blood sugar levels. Gaining energy, burning fat, and building muscle with greater ease are attributed to chromium, to name a few. Lowering body fat and increasing lean body mass are just a few of the positive properties that chromium exhibits on the body. Research shows that supplementation also has some age slowing effects and therefore can increase the life span!

CLA
Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a naturally occurring derivative of linoleic acid. Studies suggest that CLA may bring about favorable changes in body composition by metabolizing fat for energy, which may assist with weight control. CLA also possesses antioxidant activity and supports cardiovascular health.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote