View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #532
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple X View Post
I've made some really good ones and some really bad ones... and the difference between the two is huge. Do not EVER use turnip greens in one. Lol. Seems the more basic they are the better.... spinach apple blueberry is great. Spinach, oj and bananna is good too.

Oj, and banannas seem to hide other flavors well. I've been told pineapple juice is wonderful for this and i jave some sitting on the counter... it may go in this upcoming shake....

Spinach is my green of choice. It disappears into the fruit. Romaine lettuce does almost as good. I loaded up the one last night and i could taste the romaine just a tad, but i didnt mind....
I use spinach a lot in most dishes. Haven't tried it in a smoothie yet but I bet it would work well.

Put 2 big chopped handfuls in a chicken dish last night and it cooks down so much the kids had no idea what it was.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote