Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn
Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 8 years off and on
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Shadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributor

Now that I've seen the videos on youtube, I have pretty mixed feelings. And I did look back to see the old thread where her dad had posted on this forum. I think he chooses to use her success to ignore her form, and then tries to defend it.

Whether or not its called a good lift is irrelevant, in my opinion. Technique and form are two different things, neither of which allow the knees to drift inward as far as her's do on some of her maxes. Lifts with form breakdowns can still be called good lifts, but those same lifts can get your ass hurt. He states that his best interest is her health, but I disagree. While I'm a big fan of her strength, I think the focus needs to be placed on her getting stronger appropriately and not on setting world records with a "do what it takes" attitude.