UncleSlam
Brawn
Points: 896, Level: 15 Points: 896, Level: 15 Points: 896, Level: 15
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: Heavy as possible
Fav Supp: Raw Beef
UncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality postsUncleSlam has made some quality posts

I need more ideas for these days. I was thinking of maybe taking 4 45lb plates and tying them together and doing Front Carries for laps or maybe just walking around with weight on a barbell on my back or carrying it in the front for laps.

100lb Dumbells aren't enough weight it was too easy I was sprinting with it with no problem. Im thinking of making handles for the barbells and loading them with plates and doing that for Farmer's Walk. Damn snow made it impossible to sprint outside I had to do everything inside the gym.

But good news is I weighed in today at 240lbs so Im starting to gain weight which is a shocker. But bad news is the small bottles of water we recieved 4 days ago are contaminated with ecoli that should explain why I have been puking out my ass the past few days after drinking a protein shake.
UncleSlam is offline   Reply With Quote