View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #524
Disciple X
Max Brawn
Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

1-23-12

Squats
45x10
135x5
225x3
275x3
295x3 x 2 sets

Paused Bench
45x10
95x8
135x5
185x3
225x3
275x3
315x2 x 2 sets

Called it a day here. Felt horrible. Been fighting some kind of sickness the past couple days, and this workout was a terrible idea. I could literally feel something bad happen to my system after the two bench sets...

Last night i cooked up 6 eggs with cheese and a half pound of bacon. Took it down and made a green shake with spinach, romaine, oj, frozen strawberries and blueberries... figured it woukd help to load my system with all the good stuff i could handle. Also took a bunch of nyquil and cashed out for the night. I feel a lot better this morning, but i'm going to give myself a few days actual REST from the gym.

I still have a tweak in my right knee, so i wont be squatting til i can get it healed up... it isnt getting any worse, but its not getting any better with me still squatting on it either... couple days ice and rest and it should be fine...

Guess i cant go wide open all the time :-/
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote