Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

**Update**

I was in and out of the gym last week. I must be made of glass, because I'm always breaking or cracking something. Knee and shoulder are both feeling much better. I ate like a pig over the weekend, or at least during football. Time to work it off today! Looking for 5-7 miles walking, maybe some running if knee can handle it. I need new runners on my feet badly. Just don't have the cash right now to get a good pair. Probably next week for sure I'll have them. I've been doing research on what would fit my fat foot best. I found a pair I liked, but they were too narrow and I'm not paying to order them from Nike without trying them on first. If I have time, I'll head to the Niketown store next weekend to see if they have any wide widths in stock.

Okay, no more bitching about being sore....need to get back in to it. The week after next I'm bringing a full weight schedule to the gym again. Ready to SFW and make more progress.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote