Ryano
Max Brawn
Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 30
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: Buttweiser
Ryano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master member

[QUOTE=

3. For warm-ups, what goes on? No idea on this, should I have a general idea of my warm-up sets and then each flight warms up together?[/QUOTE]

Remember that Warm-ups are WARM-UPS. Don't wear yourself out. I've seen to many new competitors get caught up in the warm up room "showing off their stuff". Do that on the platform. I usually do an abbreviated warmup for meets. Less reps, but same sets as a workout warmup for an ME day.

I also start warmups when the flight before me starts their 2nd attempts(for a 12-15 lifter flight). You may have to adjust that to your style/sets of warmup lifts. Just make sure you have a rest period from your last warmup before your first platform attempt. I would rather be done a little early than have to rush to the platform right after my last warmup set.

Make sure you stay hydrated between warm ups and each attempt. If it's a big meet and you have several flights, you may need to eat an energy bar or some fruit between sq-bnch or bnch -dl. Staying hydrated is most important though.

HAVE FUN and enjoy it, no matter the outcome. I also try to remember to thank the judges & spotters after my last attempt- whatever my proformace was. Good luck.