Old 01-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast
Default First Meet Questions

I'll be competing for the first time in a BDFPA regional meet Saturday 28th January and just wanted to hopefully get a bit of advice from some of the more experienced members here. I know markievicz is competing for the first time also and might have some questions too.

1. I have a good idea of what my openers will be, numbers that I am confident I can get on any day, good or bad but in terms of attempts 2 and 3 what kind of jump in weight would you advise?

2. This links into the first but should I have all of my attempts planned when I get there and is there likely to be a chance to get the attempts changed if things aren't going as planned?

3. For warm-ups, what goes on? No idea on this, should I have a general idea of my warm-up sets and then each flight warms up together?

That's all I can think of right now but if there's any other advice you think a first timer could use then fire away, it would be much appreciated .