Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Well every 3rd week is light, regardless of what happens.

I started off doing light stuff in the morning but it just wasn't appealing or taxing. So I restrict myself to Overhead work and Dynamic Pulls in the mornings, basically stuff that I don't do in the evenings so there's no overlap. I'm also pretty crap at Overhead stuff and Fast Pulls so I'm guessing that helps me recover due my max weights there being so light, haha!

Only problem at the moment is my hands are getting roughed up as I'm pulling 6 days a week now. Apart from that though, I'm loving it. I feel like going out and pulling some power cleans right now, even though it's supposed to be my day off.
Wear some gloves lad. I wear mine with STYLE
Would love to do a bunch of sessions a week but wary of messing myself up. Taking a deload this week because the last week has been subpar. My fault due to silliness and thinking I was stronger/more capable of handling heavy weight than I actually am.
I'd like something that involves no power rack in the morning (or no more than 1-2 times a week) cos there are so many wankers in my gym in the morning who like to do curls and other assorted bullshit at that time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote