Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
I actually have the time due to my job which involves working from home and being about 5 minutes from my gym. What do you do to avoid burning out? Light in the morning/ heavier in the evening perhaps? Your log shows that you're in favour of short sessions whether they are heavy or light.
Well every 3rd week is light, regardless of what happens.

I started off doing light stuff in the morning but it just wasn't appealing or taxing. So I restrict myself to Overhead work and Dynamic Pulls in the mornings, basically stuff that I don't do in the evenings so there's no overlap. I'm also pretty crap at Overhead stuff and Fast Pulls so I'm guessing that helps me recover due my max weights there being so light, haha!

Only problem at the moment is my hands are getting roughed up as I'm pulling 6 days a week now. Apart from that though, I'm loving it. I feel like going out and pulling some power cleans right now, even though it's supposed to be my day off.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote