Old 01-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #10
Beast
Brawn
Points: 354, Level: 7 Points: 354, Level: 7 Points: 354, Level: 7
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red meat
Beast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributor

Burpees! No equipment required and not much space either. If you can spend 10 minutes doing them every day you will be off to a good start.

You can also make a cheap disposable weight by buying one or more of the largest water container you can find, drinking the water, and then filling it up with water or other stuff (depending whats convenient/acceptable where you're staying).

Alternatively if you are going to be staying near the coast, take a strong canvas holdall type bag and fill it up with sand to make a sandbag. With such implements you can do Cleans/Presses/Snatches & Overhead squats at minimal cost. Also you will be the envy of all the other hotel guests*

I used these + bodyweight circuits when I was backpacking for several months and it worked out well, I felt good and stayed healthy and motivated.

*They may just think you're weird and avoid you.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote