Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
This is a point I have been trying to get across to some of the younger guys who are 90% focused on diet.

They need to get their training in gear. Most young guys think they're training hard enough.
Personally, I have no real excuses for not upping my work rate. I feel stronger than ever, have a gym nearby, a job that allows me to do what I like and an increasing appetite for meat and heavy stuff.
Others are not so lucky and who knows if I'll ever have a better time to make hay.
Wendler may have a point but it doesn't give carte blanche to have poor dietary habits (which is exactly what he just said lol!). Plenty of good, relatively healthy ways to get protein, fat and carbs.

And I also agree that few people ever fully understand 'hard training'. Take a look at some of the real experienced and dedicated lifters on MAB and you'll know what 'hard training' is.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote