View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
evgeney
New Brawn
Points: 686, Level: 13 Points: 686, Level: 13 Points: 686, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

evgeney is new to the forumevgeney is new to the forumevgeney is new to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. And great transformation. 30 pounds is no joke. I would love to hear exactly how you did it. For every 100 guys that start 135, few actually climb the mountain like you did.

Great job! I have no criticism. That's great progress for 2 years. Whatever you're doing, keep it up!
Thanks for the welcome and motivation..
Pretty much I stayed active, Consistent I had rough times in the gym where I gave up for short periods of time but I always went back twice harder.
Stretchmarks demotivated me, lack of progress, weakness and injuries, I later realized that all these things put me headfirst into experience and made me stronger instead of weaker.
I started with a simple 4 day split went every day for a year, I started training at a more expert level after a year lifting heavy with much stricter form.
the past two years I focused on mass, low reps high weight after I finish bulking I am going to focus on cutting the fat and working on a strength/endurance routine.. Do you have any advice as I have no experience in cutting. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
nice job man, welsome to the board
Thanks!
evgeney is offline   Reply With Quote