View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
New Brawn

evgeney is new to the forumevgeney is new to the forumevgeney is new to the forum

Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. And great transformation. 30 pounds is no joke. I would love to hear exactly how you did it. For every 100 guys that start 135, few actually climb the mountain like you did.

Great job! I have no criticism. That's great progress for 2 years. Whatever you're doing, keep it up!
Thanks for the welcome and motivation..
Pretty much I stayed active, Consistent I had rough times in the gym where I gave up for short periods of time but I always went back twice harder.
Stretchmarks demotivated me, lack of progress, weakness and injuries, I later realized that all these things put me headfirst into experience and made me stronger instead of weaker.
I started with a simple 4 day split went every day for a year, I started training at a more expert level after a year lifting heavy with much stricter form.
the past two years I focused on mass, low reps high weight after I finish bulking I am going to focus on cutting the fat and working on a strength/endurance routine.. Do you have any advice as I have no experience in cutting. Thanks!

Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
nice job man, welsome to the board
evgeney is offline   Reply With Quote