Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpinos View Post
Out of respect I don't think it's fair to attach labels to any lifter, "natural" or "steroid user". If they decide to call themselves natural so be it. Has it been fair to Rubish to attach this title? Look at what it causes. I mean no ill feelings towards anyone on the forum but I don't see Pete Rubish labelling himself as natural on his videos.
No he don't. I just know he is because he is a friend and I have followed his progress.

I just put natural because if I didn't because of the lift and his age people would jump and think otherwise, not realize he started lifting at 15 and is 20 now, comes from a lifter family background and has a big advantage just from that over the average person.

I know a few Teans here in WI that started at 15 and now are natural beasts. Look at the guy Lance I personal work with, he's a natural teen.

These are the future as we were for the Golden age builders. These kids are taking advantage of all the science behind it now days. We are just to darn stubborn to except it. lol
Attached Images

Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote