jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Quote:
Dont look at because he lifted in a nontested powerlifting organization that means he is on AAS.
I don't think that to automatically be the case no just simply saying it can be one of the factors that could raise an eyebrow. I posted many other reasons why it could be thought he is unnatural as well to that.

Quote:
Out of respect I don't think it's fair to attach labels to any lifter, "natural" or "steroid user".
Very valid point. And no i don't think he is labeling himself as a "natural" but i did see in a comment he made to another person about one of the vids that he is 100% natty still.

Just one more point i would like to make here is if we are all to believe that the accomplishments of a AAS user can just as well be obtained by a complete and total natural than what is all the fuss about in the first place. We have been told forever that steroids give one athlete a clear and decisive advantage over a pure natural athlete. Now i'm only going off of the world record by a AAS user and saying if that is achievable by any natural individual than by default the argument of steroids giving another athlete the advantage would be over.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote