jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Some guys are just really gifted in particular lifts. What is his squat, bench, and press like in relation to his deadlift?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
along with hard @ss work the last few years.
I totally agree with both statements but don't quite understand how either would validate whether the young man is a true "natural" or not.

I'm just goin of the #'s.

He competed in April 2010 as a pure natural from what i seen in his photo's and according to his weight. Everything seems very legitimate. At the time he was a very lean 173. By april this year he is on pace to be a extremely lean 240 lbs. This two year span of wicked gains raises an eyebrow i'm sorry.

Now he has not competed in a natural show again nor does it seem as though he has any plans to in the really near future. What i do know is he is going to compete in a totally untested UPA federation against some of the top untested Raw lifters in the country. Once again this raises an eyebrow.

He has also only lifted for by his own account for 5-6 yrs. The fact that anyone could be naturally stronger than a human who gassed for twice as many years as Pete has even been training and holds world records in 4 weight classes (Ed Coan) but Pete is naturally gonna break his records before he hits his mid 20's seems pretty far out there.

This kid is amazing but the facts point to some unnatural substances involved. I truly hope if he is saying he's natural that he is cuz i want to believe the human body is that crazy. This kid want to pull 1000lbs from the floor RAW. That my friends is Donnie Thompson strong.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote