Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent Volume View Post
Chiming in here with my 2 cents.

Rubish = beast. Much respect for him. No damned way any of us will every get close to 800 raw even if we were pinning. I have no interest in speculating about what he does behind closed doors nor do I give a shit quite frankly.

The only thing I can say is that when an athlete reaches a level well beyond elite and attaches the label natural to their name they better be willing to back it up by competing in legit feds that do test.

I don't think most of us here care if lifters gas or not. We respect the man and the iron. Speaking as an ancient sot who has been around the block too many times I will say that I have seen far too many men over the years abuse the title natural and it gets really old.

Question for Rich: is Pete Rubish posting the title "natural" to his name because I don't see that in the videos?
I know he is and he competes Bodybuilding in INBF (tested) so he gets polyed tested at each show and urin test when he wins his class. Yes he is natural he has tons of people that know everything about him and can back this also.
He just lifts, watches his macro's and all else comes 2nd. He has tons of w/o vids on line also showing his progress.
He has a goal of being the best Natty in BBing and P/L and nothing is going to stand in his way.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 01-15-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote