View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
Violent Volume
Brawn
Points: 2,991, Level: 33 Points: 2,991, Level: 33 Points: 2,991, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Violent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good posts

Chiming in here with my 2 cents.

Rubish = beast. Much respect for him. No damned way any of us will every get close to 800 raw even if we were pinning. I have no interest in speculating about what he does behind closed doors nor do I give a shit quite frankly.

The only thing I can say is that when an athlete reaches a level well beyond elite and attaches the label natural to their name they better be willing to back it up by competing in legit feds that do test.

I don't think most of us here care if lifters gas or not. We respect the man and the iron. Speaking as an ancient sot who has been around the block too many times I will say that I have seen far too many men over the years abuse the title natural and it gets really old.

Question for Rich: is Pete Rubish posting the title "natural" to his name because I don't see that in the videos?
Violent Volume is offline   Reply With Quote