View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

More on the George Turner 10x10.

Quote:
After a 2 month or so workout break due to a screwed up back (guess I’m not 20 years old anymore…sigh) I recently returned to the gym again. This time I wanted to try something different in comparison to my usual 3 exercises with 3 sets of increasing/decreasing weights per muscle group. I stumbled across George Turner’s 10×10 bodybuilding program which has been used on and off by bodybuilders the last few decades. The main feature of George Turner’s 10×10 program is volume. Apparently muscles react very well to large volume in single exercises. The theory is that muscle groups gain mass and become very strong when they are repeatedly activation through the same motions. George Turner himself wrote the following statement about the 10×10 program in an old Ironman article: “Not only will you become huge, you will also be a strong mother

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote