View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #158
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I ate plenty!!

I am not sure about the superbowl right now, I am still disappointed from the eagles failure of a season.

Honestly, I think I would like to see the San Francisco, just because they are a team without stars. And they have some scary people on defense. From the AFC I am thinking Baltimore, I just love the way they play defense. Another team with just scary men on the defense.

I am a fan of defense because good defenders are freaks. Linebackers that weight 270 pounds and the cover a wide receiver who is 205. That is just awesome.
Not much defense on New Orleans or Green bay. I wish there were, especially on the Packers. They have one of the worst defenses I have ever seen.

Quote:
Time to start crushing heavy weights!!
Get it on Jeremy.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote