Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #7
jasonjduke
Brawn
Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

jasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributor

I struggle with the animosity, hatred and especially the dogmatism that most people display on internet forums and in several respected publications. Concerning forums Iam always on the verge of going onward because of dogmatism.

I struggle because when I walk into the gym and lift all I see are big eyes and tucked heads. No one else would dare touch the weight the way I do.

I struggle because I want a friend to share and grow and if I may help by telling him the way I think it is. I don't care if he believes me or takes my help as long as he still becomes more than he is - just as I wish the same of myself.

But, alas I simply smash it alone with my beloved Iron Dragon...

Once I had a training partner. He was of the high volume isolation assisted "crowd." I have generally learned to like high rep compound full body stuff in my own training. We learned to compromise and enjoyed 8 months of the best training I have ever had - ever. I gained a more matured look to my body from all the specialty isolation and he learned to do a highly respectable squat with up for 4 plates for reps.

I miss him...

In all honesty, if I am right, I would rather I didn't know, because in the end what did I learn - not a damn thing.

If I don't jibe, I'll soon get it anyway.

Last edited by jasonjduke; 01-11-2012 at 05:46 PM.
jasonjduke is offline   Reply With Quote