Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Tuesday deadlifts
I was gonna wait until tomorrow to do deads, but I just felt good today. Less stressful day at work, slept well and got out of work right at 5. So I decided to train, energy was good and hips felt good!!

Sumo Deads
135x2x5
225x3, 1
315x3
365x5x5
365x8 !!!!
Pretty happy with my numbers here, the set of 8 was pretty easy even after the 5x5. The first set flew off the ground, feeling strong and form feels good too. Just gotta keep pushing!

Yoke Bar Box Squats
180x5
270x5
320x5
360x2x5 PR, pretty sure
These felt very strong, I really try to focus on sitting way back with these and staying tight and upright. Felt good

Band Work on hips
mini band x 3 x 20
mini doubled around knees and then push out

Reverse Hypers
90 plus 2 doubled micro minis x 3 x 10-15
Not sure of reps on these but they felt good

Overall felt very good today and very strong. Wrist feels significantly better should be good for thursday. I think I am just gonna hit some pull ups and abs tomorrow. Deadlifts are really feeling great.

I will probably be cutting down on assistance a little bit since the volume is pretty high with heavier weights. 6 sets of heavy deads is pretty rough!