Old 01-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #18
Beast
Brawn
Points: 354, Level: 7 Points: 354, Level: 7 Points: 354, Level: 7
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red meat
Beast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributor

Tuesday 10th January 2012

I had an early start and a long day today, so opted for a quick in and out blast.

Sets x reps

Deadlift (conventional)

180kg x 10 x 3 (60 seconds rest between sets)

Superset with

DB Skullcrushers

46kg x 10 x 3

Afterwards...

Neck Harness

20kg x 25, 25, 25

Standing ab Rope Curl

Stack x 20, 20, 20

Gym rage

Sadly some fool in the gym decided to approach me after I had done four warm up sets to inform me that he had been using the bar and that I had to get off it straight away.

I politely declined of course, as he was not using the bar in the previous 5 minutes or indeed in the same room as it, and he commenced to attempt to vaguely threaten me.

I was then forced to provide words of advice, at which point he ****ed off to the other end of the gym to get one of the many other unused and identical bars, place a 10kg plate on each side and do... you guessed it. BICEP CURLS.

What a total bell-end.

Edit - Food
Same as yesterday. Simple, convenient, limited carbs, high protein, healthy fats. Seems good.

Last edited by Beast; 01-10-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote