Old 01-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #14
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Ok time to get caught up here, I do personal training on the side and have a full time job . So with the new year here I'm a little busy with new clients and what not, I am getting my workouts in and taking the supplements as directed, so no worries I'm here!

Since day one of starting the Test Revolution dosed at 3 caps twice a day my sleep has been the best it's been in a few weeks. Deep, less tossing and turning, waking up well rested and starting to feel a bit more aggressive. Nice to see this is kicking in with it only being about a week in. I am dosing 3 caps AM, then one scoop Fight Revolution (this has the DAA in it) mixed with one scoop Lean Preworkout Revolution about 30 minutes preworkout, then 3 caps Test Revolution prior to bed.

This combination for the preworkout has been working out just fine, I did go to one heaping scoop full which is recommended on the label.

As for the BCAA NRG Rev I am taking 2 servings daily (one level scoop each) One scoop in the AM during morning cardio and another scoop intra workout. Recovery has slightly improved so thats a good sign things are working like they are supposed to.

Mix-ability with the Fight Revolution, Lean Preworkout Revolution and BCAA NRG Rev is excellent. No clumping, no foaming what so ever (using a blender ball shaker) and not really many floaties. Taste with all three is good, no nasty after taste. Actually today I was pressed for time and mixed the Fight Revolution Sour Apple with my EFX Pro Whey. I was thinking it was gonna be totally nasty and have to choke it down, but to my surprise it was awesome!

Chest & Triceps

Flat Dumbbell Press:
55x10x2 WU
85x8, 7

Flat Bench Flyes:
55x10x2
Drop set:
55x7, 45x8

Incline DB Flyes:
45x10,10
Drop Set:
45x8, 35x8

Cable Crossovers:
70x10
80x8
Drop Set:
80x8, 70x10

Tricep Cable Pushdowns:
90x20
Drop Set:
90x18, 70x14

Reverse Cable Pushdowns:
70x20
Drop Set:
70x15, 50x10

Giant Set: 21's (These were crazy hard! Video below)

Head Smackers:
45x7,7,7

Skull Crushers:
45x7,7,7

Rockers:
45x7,7,7

User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com