Thread: Fish oil
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
jasonjduke
Brawn
Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

jasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributor

I would like to add my personal viewpoint to this supplement thread:

Fish Oil - especially cod liver oil - is the primary supplement for one to take. It has many necessary fats and vitamins, but most importantly, it contains incredible amounts of naturally potent Vitamin D and Vitamin A (and their respective metabolites.)

Every single cell in the body has a vitamin D receptor. This is like a key for every cell to grow and regenerate. All other supplements will become much more potent when using this one as the primary.

From what I have seen, depending on the individual, it can take up to 3 months and generally 4 weeks to really start noticing the benefits.

Vitamin D (plus A) is also an important link to testosterone function within the body. That should be important enough.
jasonjduke is offline   Reply With Quote