View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #16
jasonjduke
Brawn
Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

jasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I get where you were going with this, but routine wasn't the right word. I don't know what else you should have used, but this gives off the wrong impression.
Yep, now that you point it out anything that is routine in itself is kinda boring.

I suppose instead of "routine", the phrase "aspect(s) of your program" would be better suited as it then runs into the next thought quite well... You are best changing aspect(s) of your programming every 4-12 weeks. Every program you develop must plan for short term progression as part of your long term goals. One can change up the sets/reps/exercise selection and/or order based on such goals you wish to achieve and what you enjoy doing while weightlifting.
jasonjduke is offline   Reply With Quote