Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Some parents, and I stress the word "some" because others do, don't even monitor what their kids are up to even when they're right in front of them, let alone on forums.

A couple of weeks ago, just after hubby got out of hopsital, we were at the cinema and a kid, for some unknown reason, decided he would target us throughout the entire film by deliberately walking past us so that we missed parts of the film; he didn't want to be there and was bored so we were his outlet (thankfully, that's a first for us) but due to hubby's condition rather than have a confrontation, we upped and left. He was just a little jerk trying to be a big man, basically.

I was less than impressed with the adult accompanying the kid but also know that all kids are not the same.
There used to be a time when, the crowd would have stood up to this punk. I like Tannhauser will no longer go to the movies. Pointing out rude behavior in a southern ca theater may get you shot.
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote