View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
Ok Fellas, i made it here to my new home for the next year. Apartment is decent, we have a Gym, sauna, hot tub, pool, and free internet.... so looks like im set... i went to the Gym about an hour ago, it is pretty sparse... flat bench, incline bench, 300 pounds of weight, dumbbells goto 50lbs and no squat rack....... FML, oh well maybe i will find one on the economy, i was just hoping to not have to pay for it as im trying to keep my expenses down so i can bank most of what i make while im here.

ok i will start a new work out thread and start logging again

Peace
Inginuity to the rescue!

This is where you start attaching/strapping smaller plates to the dumbbells to increase their load; squat rack, would oil drums or something else that's laying about suffice? Not that oil drums are laying about