View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
Whatever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

The internet has empowered a lot of mediocre people to proclaim superiority and denounce others. These are little, little people. (See, I'm even doing it myself.)
Well some people are the bad guys.

We all have bad days, and we all make mistakes, but it's the people that are constantly attacking everything and everyone 24/7 that are the bad guys.

Tact and respect are no longer taught to most kids. It's all sarcasm and hatred fueled by insecurity and God knows what else.

If parents (especially dads) would simply take a more loving, active role in the lives of their children this world would be a better place.

Modern men need to step up their game. We don't need to have kids to be heroes, and we don't need to be tough guys to be heroes. All we need to do is invest time and encouragement in the lives of young men.

The occasion "I love you" and "you're doing a great job" goes a long way. I never got that as a kid and it took me 30 years to overcome my issues. I still fight them.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote