Old 01-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #16
Beast
Brawn
Points: 354, Level: 7 Points: 354, Level: 7 Points: 354, Level: 7
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red meat
Beast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributorBeast is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good e-book to own.

I hate to give unsolicited advice in training logs, so please excuse me adding my 2 cents if it's inappropriate. If C&P seems too much for you back off the weight by say 15 to 20% and allow yourself a period of time to build into the new style.

In any case, good training and have a great 2012.
I greatly appreciate your input at any time buddy. I will bear your advice in mind - I can see how it would be easy to get carried away with C&P and be a broken mess in about three weeks time haha

What i really want to do is stick with a training method for at least 6 months to a year or so, as I have suffered a little from lack of direction in the gym recently. I find the C&P approach highly motivational and the variety suits my lifestyle at the moment as I am on a shift pattern that changes week to week.

Taking your advice I will gradually step it up in intensity and keep an eye on things carefully. I've taken some photos to compare progress in 6 months time :/ If it doesn't work out I will revert to my 5/3/1 plan, as I enjoy this set up very much as well.

Edit - I will start adding my grappling training to the log as well, as it helps me keep track of things.

Last edited by Beast; 01-08-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Afterthought
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote