Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Sunday Morning Madness and a little stupidity
When I woke up today, I was feeling very sore and stiff. So I did the only thing that makes me feel better, training!! Here is what I did

Bottom Position Squats off pins
135x2x3
185x3
225x3
275x3x3

Bottom Position Front Squats
135x3
185x3
225x3x3
This was the first time I have done these, and they will now be a staple in my training. I miss front squats, and I like doing them this way a lot!

Hang Cleans
135x2x3
185x7 or 8 sets x 3
First rep was actually a power clean off the floor and then 2 hang cleans, but whatever

Here was the stupidity part, I was removing the bar from the j hooks to put it down on the pins when I switched from back to front squats, so I grabbed in and kind of did this ugly clean negative type move and I tweaked my wrist pretty good. Nothing that will stop anything, I was just very angry with my self for being stupid.

Now I am going to stuff myself like a pig, Boucher said he might want to do strongman later. I better rest up!