View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
I am working on improving my lockout with accommodating band resistance. Have you used bands or chains? What do you think of them?

Also what height do you pull from on rack pulls?

LtL
My high rack pulls are right above the knee. My low rack pulls are about 4 inches from normal height.

I have not used bands because my home gym is a bit cramped and don't have the setup for them yet. Reverse bands would probably be beneficial for me right now, but my rafters are ancient.

I want to try chains, simply to tinker around and see how much I can bring up my lockout strength. I will be getting chains soon and will use them once a week if all goes well.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote