Thread: Slim Xtreme
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
Can anyone provide any info on these pills? I have been taking them off and on since Sept. and love them. They make me Happy, increased energy without being jittery and I have to make myself eat something. Are they really off the market now? If so, is there a replacement?
Is this the product?

Amazon.com: Slim Xtreme. Lose up to 20 POUNDS in Just 4 weeks!!! 30 Dietary Supplement, Slimming capsules.: Health & Personal Care Amazon.com: Slim Xtreme. Lose up to 20 POUNDS in Just 4 weeks!!! 30 Dietary Supplement, Slimming capsules.: Health & Personal Care

Quote:
Lose up to 20 pounds in 4 weeks! Real results without any side effects! SlimXtreme provides a completely smooth weight loss process that helps you control your impulses safely and effectively. SlimXtreme is a proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients designed to lose weight fast and strongly increase your energy. Scientifically proven to help you lose weight, burn more calories and improve metatabolism. SlimXtreme has been proven to be the most efficient and safe weight loss solution on the market. Prepared exclusively from extracts of the plants growing in Yunnan, the Kingdom of Green vegetation, which is effective for slimming and beauty. SlimXtreme empowered by modern bbiotechnology and dedicated scientific research. SlimXtreme delivers real results without any side effects. No upset stomachs, no diarrhea.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote