Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pack View Post
How fast will it take me to get 6 pack abs? Can I work them out everyday or should I only do it so many days a week? I have seen people say only 2 days for training but does this include my abs?
If this is what you want, do not allow anyone to negatively impact this desire.

For some, its pretty easy to make negative comments about anyone's goal (even power lifting), when it doesn't sit well with ones personal taste.

For just about everyone that wants a core, there is a corresponding dissent or distaste for them (for what ever personal reason).

And, then there are those that open there mouth and have dissent/distaste that cant muster the discipline in there diet to get them (because they tried and utterly failed, or simply don't have in them to produces the results, and poke fun to the ones that do, or just spat off).

I respect anyone's goals, because this is the beauty of fitness, you are able to to choose what your goals are that fits your personality and wants/desires.

IMO, there is nothing wrong with working the entire body and wanting to get lean enough to reveal the core. This is a good sound goal despite what anyone says. The path to get there, can be different from one person to the next, because the starting points and other variables of each person can be different.

My goal has always been train the entire body (including the cardiovascular system), and get lean enough to reveal the core.

I think at 50 I am doing just fine with these goals.

And so will you, IF this is what you WANT of diet and fitness.

How long this takes depends on your starting point, knowledge, and what you have access to train with.

Have you started a log yet?

What I would do is start a training log if you haven't already, post your personal particulars (hgt, wgt, etc), a picture of you currently, what you have to train with, and then we can set up recommendations more accurately to your personal position.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote