Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

I agree with posts here.

Yes everyone has Abs, you just need to strip the BF off them to see them.

The medea loves to push w/o's to get Abs when in reality its the losing weight from being more active that brings them out. NOT the workout.

Your Abs like stated are like the Calves and get a lot of abouse daily. So they both are used to it and recover very fast.

You want them to grow you need to beet the crap out of them.
If sets in a Ab w/o aren't knocking the wind out of you, you are only burning cals and not working the ab's. Every working set you should feel like you got punched straight in the gut by a MMA fighter or Pro Boxer.

Can't handle that? Start dieting HARD. No bull, just straight up hard facts.

As far as 6 and 8 pack? Thats all genetics. Everyone has different Tendoninous Inscriptions lay out, a similarly but different. These are what make up the cuts in the Abs making a 6 or 8 pack. Some people even have so thin T/I's they look like they have a slab. But don't make yourself look like a fool and tell people you have thin T/I's when you just have to much fat on board. This will make you look much worse than never seeing your Ab's.
Attached Images

Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote